SCSD9 is excited to continue use of the
Zonar ZPass in the Transportation Program this year!
The SafeStop tool has been discontinued due to very limited parent usage.
Please see the image below for more information on Zonar.
1. Fontenelle Creek: Bus #58 travels 10 miles up the Fontenelle Creek road and back down to La Barge. This bus has five stops before La Barge and two going North to Big Piney. This bus travels 212 miles a day.
2. La Barge Creek: Travels from Big Piney to the end of the pavement on County road 315 with four stops along the route. The bus travels back to La Barge where it will pick up the town students. The bus will travel from La Barge to Big Piney with a stop along the route. This bus travels 161 miles a day.
3. Highway 351: The bus travels to the Paradise County Road, then a mile north to the first stop. The bus travels back to Highway 351. The bus then travels to the East Green River County Road, where it travels four miles up the road to the first stop on that road. It travels back to 351 with three stops along the way. The bus then travels back to Highway 189 with two stops along the way. The bus then travels to Marbleton with four stops in Marbleton. This bus travels 86 miles per day.
4. North Piney: The bus travels twelve miles up the North Piney road to the first stop. The bus travels back to Highway 189. There are seven stops before the bus gets to the Highway. The bus travels to Marbleton, where it has three more stops before it gets to the school. This bus travels 54 miles a day.
5. South Piney: This route has become a suburban route. The suburban travels to County Road 23-139 where it travels five miles down the road to the first stop. The suburban then travels to County Road 23-196 where it travels one mile to the stop. The suburban then travels to County Road 23-151. The suburban travels 58 miles a day.
6. Special Needs: This bus travels to Marbleton for one stop there. The bus then travels to Big Piney for a stop there. This bus travels 12 miles a day.
7. Middle Piney/North Cottonwood: The bus travels five miles north on Highway 189 to County Road 177 and travels one half mile to County Road 195 and turns on to it. The bus travels one half mile to the stop. The bus then travels back to Marbleton where there are six stops. The bus then travels west of Big Piney to the subdivision behind EOG for two stops. The bus then goes to the schools. This bus travels 40 miles per day.